Welcome Friends & Fellow Arkers!!!
Come join us on Discord for important news and updates, and to have a chat outside of Ark:
Also, important discussions happens on discord, so if you'd like to take part, make sure to join us!
VERY IMPORTANT, if your map does not look right, you have to re install Valguero - Join Discord to see steps.
not all mods atm.To install all mods easily and before hand, check out the mod collection on Steam.
News & Updates:
We've implemented a PVP time slot meaning the server will move from a PVE to PvPvE server. BUT don't let that deter you, only willing players can take part in the PVP, if you're full on PVE, by all means you're welcome to play on the server! :)
See Server Rules below for PVP/PVE rules.
Hatching : x20
Baby Maturing : x40
Mating Interval : x0.1
Max Survivor Level: 125 (excl Ascension)
Max Wild Dino Level: 200 dinos tame out at 299 with perfect taming
Dino Leveling: 91 Levels, ie. Perfect tame with max levels is 390
Platform Structures: x5 & S+ additional pillar/foundation support (ie. you can build 3 out istead of just 2) *I want to see some nice mobile bases!!*The stealing dinos, Pego & Ichthy, was swopped for other dinos.
For more server info Click Here.
Yeah rules :( :(currently not running the PVP part, so just normal PVE rules apply
Unfortunately all servers should have this for everyone to have a great and fun gaming experience.
So here we go:
- Please don't build in resource rich areas.
- Please don't 'enclose' Air Drops, Beacons or Loot Crates.
- Please don't close off cave (Resource & Mini Boss) entrances.
- Multiple bases are allowed. (an extra one especially if taking part in PVP and you don't want to use your main base).
PVE Specific Rules:
- If you're NOT going to take part in PVP, make sure you have White Flags in clear site around your base (at least 4, one in each direction should be fine) Admin can spawn you flags if you don't have resources. But thatch houses should not be targeted.
- If you want to go watch the battle, please wear Full white gear and be a fair bit away from the fight (And please don't take items with, a stray bullet or something might hit you).
- Please put a "[PVE]" tag in your dino's name, especially if you're away from your "protected base" and in the PVP time frame.
PVP Specific Rules: PVP Time slot: Every Saturday from 10:00 to Sunday 10:00 (GMT +2) [5:00 ECT/ET]
- PVP only allowed in PVP time frames (Server will restart before and after this time slot for settings to take effect).
- ONLY attack PVP bases, NOT "protected bases" = has white flags around them.
- Thatch bases can't participate in PVP (Either as attacker or defender).
- After being attacked you're not allowed to spawn at your PVE base and bring other gear and/or dino's to fight. What you have at PVP base is what you have to do the battle.
- No camping to wait for players to log in. You may scout bases to see if player is at pvp base and/or online.
- Role Play is encouraged when going to attack someone but not required. (This allows them to get to their PVP base) and will also notify players that wants to check in on the action.
- If you're willing to have PVP battles out in the open, wear RED gear. Only other players wearing RED are allowed to engage them. So if you're in white gear DO NOT attack a RED gear player.
- The PVP base should be a "fully fledged" base. (ie. if you have turrets, then you should have made it in a fabricator, therefore a fabricator should be in your base etc.)
- Your PVP Base SHOULD have the following Loot: (Half loot if you're still in stone age, and qaurter if in Wood age & Double for Tek)
- For each Plant Species X/Y and Dino: 200 Metal.
- For Each Turret : 120 Silica Pear.
Feel free to be nice and have some other loot as well ;)
- For Each Tek Turret & Saddle : 2 Element.
And then just some other "guidelines": (Not necessarily rules)
Defenders: If you don't wan't passive dino's to be killed, keep passive dino's at your PVE base. - Attackers, try and be "nice" and don't kill passives = But as far as rules, go, this is allowed.
If you're only playing with one "main" base, you are allowed to keep your passives at an "offsite storing facility" (this will technically be your second base)
Comments or suggestions welcome :)
Please post comments/suggestions on the public discord channel, as this is the place where we are most active on. https://discord.gg/P3e8Nec